Petro Multi Parcel Real Estate Auction
Consignor Info →
Terms and Conditions →
Petro Real Estate Terms:
Auctions Terms of Sale and Conditions
Auction Date November 11, 2021
- Real Estate sells with the confirmation of Seller(s)
- $5,000.00 down payment is required per parcel at the close of the auction. Personal, Cashier’s, or Corporate/Farm checks are acceptable. This payment will be held in a non interest bearing account and applied toward the purchase price at closing. This is a nonrefundable deposit unless by default of the Seller(s). The sale of the real estate is not contingent on financing so it is advised that the purchaser make financial arrangements prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price is due in cash at closing or Seller Financing subject to prior approval.
- Closing to take place within 45 days of auction or when an insurable title is available.
- A Title Insurance Policy will be issued by a company of the auctioneer’s choice. Seller and purchaser will split closing costs of sale 50/50. Any cost associated with purchaser financing is at the expense of the purchaser only.
- Any surveys requested or required will be split 50/50 between the buyer(s) and the sellers. . When the new survey is ordered, the survey will be ordered by the Auction Company or it’s designated agent, and will be for the perimeter only. No information, data, or discussion is permitted by the surveyor and the buyer(s) or buyer(s) agent without authorization from the seller, auction company, or real estate broker.
- Possession of the house and buildings will be at closing.
- Taxes will be Prorated to the date of closing.
- Bidding increments are at the discretion of the auctioneer and may vary.
- All Real Estate and property is sold As-Is without any warranty. Agent and Seller(s) make no assurances to the ability to obtain any zoning or building permits of any kind. Your bids are to be based solely upon your inspection. The sellers, auction company, real estate broker, and their representatives make NO warranty with regard to zoning classifications, specific purpose or use restrictions, easements or deed restrictions, availability or location of utilities; availability of building, driveway, water or septic permits; or any information or materials provided by any third party regarding the auction property. If parcels are sold separately Administrative Plat will be required for future Building.
- Real Estate and Improvements will be sold by the dollar and not by the acre.
- Any announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made. Auction company, Broker, or owner not responsible for accidents. Information has been provided via various printed and electronic media for the bidders’/potential buyers’ review. Although this information is deemed to be reliable, it is NOT guaranteed, and should NOT be substituted for the bidders’/potential buyers’ independent verification, and investigation of the property. The auction company and it’s agents including real estate brokers disclaim any warranty or liability for information provided.
- At the close of the auction, the high bidder(s) will be required to execute a purchase contract in the form of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, Addendum A, and if applicable(Lead Based Paint Disclosure, and Sellers Residential Real Estate Disclosure). These terms and documents are non-negotiable. Time is of the essence. All terms and conditions of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate and Addendum A shall survive the closing. If any provision of the Addendum A is inconsistent with a provision of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, the provision of the Addendum A shall prevail and control.
- Jeff Boone & Associates Auction and Realty and Jeff Boone Realty and it’s agents and representatives, are the exclusive agents of the sellers.
- Seller and Buyers agree to take actions as requested to facilitate the closing of the sale including, but not limited to accommodating access by various vendors as may be required(i.e. surveyors, appraisers, etc….)
Pick Up & Shipping →
Auction Info / Details →
Petro Multi Parcel Real Estate Auction
Thursday November 11th at 4:00 PM EST
Property and Auction Location : 11460 S 800 West Fairmount, IN 46928
Offered in 3 Parcels, Combination, or in its Entirety. This 20 beautiful acres is located just North of Elwood Indiana! Parcel 1 details: This Fixer upper home has a lot to offer. It is a well constructed home with a full basement, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a 2 car garage, and 2 barns behind the home. Parcel 2 details: 10.7 +/- acres of wooded and tillable ground with a creek and if it sells separate from Parcels 1 or 3 then access via an easement will be granted using the exsisting driveway South of the home. Parcel 3 Details: 7 +/- Acres Tillable ground (potential building site)with road frontage on 800 W. This Auction will be held on-site at 4pm on Thursday November 11th.
Open House: Friday, October 29th, 2021 from 4:30-6:30 – Please Contact Caleb Cleek @ 765-635-9861 if you plan on attending this open house.