Scroll down for Real Estate Terms
Personal Property Terms: No Sales Tax, 10% Buyers Premium to online buyers.
Cash, Company checks, and Wire Transfers are accepted. . Payments made with Credit Cards ( Master Card, Visa, or Discover) will be charged 3.99% in additon to the purchased amount.
All items to be removed from auction location immediately following auction or on advertised pickup dates. All items are to be removed from auction location no later than the dates/times provided by auctioneer. All purchased items become the responsibility of the purchaser as soon as the item is sold.
Immediately when an item is Sold it becomes the property and responsibility of the Buyer. All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees by the Seller(s) or the Auction company. The described condition or representation of hours, use, and miles is provided as a courtesy and not guaranteed by the Seller(s) or the Auction company. The Bidder is responsible for determing his or her opinion of the condition and authenticity of an item before purchasing the item, not after. The Seller(s), Auction Company, and all of its Associates are not responsible for loss, theft, damages, or accidents.
At the time of online registration you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Auction and by placing a winning bid you agree to pay for the item(s) and any other fees within the Terms.
Real Estate Terms:
Auctions Terms of Sale and Conditions
Auction Date: Saturday May 14th 2022 at 1pm
1. There is NO Buyer’s premium charged at this auction.
2. Real Estate sells with the confirmation of Seller(s)
3. 5% down payment based on the final selling price is required at the close of the auction. Cash. Personal, Cashier’s, or Corporate/Farm checks are acceptable. This payment will be held in a non interest bearing account and applied toward the purchase price at closing. This is a nonrefundable deposit unless by default of the Seller(s). The sale of the real estate is not contingent on financing so it is advised that the purchaser make financial arrangements prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price is due in cash at closing or Seller Financing subject to prior approval.
4. Closing to take place within 45 days of auction or when insurable title is available.
5. A Title Insurance Policy will be issued by a company of the auctioneer’s choice. Seller and purchaser will split closing costs of sale 50/50. Any cost associated with purchaser financing is at the expense of the purchaser only.
6. Any surveys requested or required are to be at the expense of the buyer(s). When the new survey is ordered, the survey will be ordered by the Auction Company or it’s designated agent, and will be for the perimeter only. No information, data, or discussion is permitted by the surveyor and the buyer(s) or buyer(s) agent without authorization from the seller, auction company, or real estate broker.
7. Possession of the house and buildings will be at closing.
8. Taxes will be prorated at closing.
9. Bidding increments are at the discretion of the auctioneer and may vary.
10. All Real Estate and property is sold As-Is without any warranty. Agent and Seller(s) make no assurances to the ability to obtain any zoning or building permits of any kind. Your bids are to be based solely upon your inspection. The sellers, auction company, real estate broker, and their representatives make NO warranty with regard to zoning classifications, specific purpose or use restrictions, easements or deed restrictions, availability or location of utilities; availability of building, driveway, water or septic permits; or any information or materials provided by any third party regarding the auction property.
11. Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made. Auction company, Broker, or owner not responsible for accidents. Information has been provided via various printed and electronic media for the bidders’/potential buyers’ review. Although, this information is deemed to be reliable, it is NOT guaranteed, and should NOT be substituted for the bidders’/potential buyers’ independent verification, and investigation of the property. The auction company and it’s agents including real estate broker disclaim any warranty or liability for information provided.
12. At the close of the auction, the high bidder(s) will be required to execute a purchase contract in the form of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, Addendum A, and if applicable(Lead Based Paint Disclosure, and Sellers Residential Real Estate Disclosure). These terms and documents are non-negotiable. Time is of the essence. All terms and conditions of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate and Addendum A shall survive the closing. If any provision of the Addendum A is inconsistent with a provision of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, the provision of the Addendum A shall prevail and control.
13. Jeff Boone Auctions and it’s agents and representatives, including real estate broker are the exclusive agents of the sellers.
14. Seller and Buyers agree to take actions as requested to facilitate the closing of the sale including, but not limited to accommodating access by various vendors as may be required(i.e. surveyors, appraisers, etc….)